Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday, Josh!

On February 14th, 1992, my brother was born. I came along roughly a year later. Once he got over his indignation towards Mom and Dad for bringing "another someone" home, we became best buddies and have been ever since.






We have fun goofing off with each-other...


...Yeah, he has a pretty fun sense of humor.



         

Galatians 2:20          

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.







Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.




Happy Birthday, Josh! I can't wait to see how the Lord will use you in the years to come.





5 comments:

Alicia Willis said...

Happy birthday, Joshua!

Maellen said...

What a great homage paid to your brother. (I think you cut me out of the map reading picture though- we were in all those together! Haha!!)
Happy Birthday, Josh!
Love, love, your Auntie Mae

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Lovely post, even if it is late. =) Hehe! Happy birthday to Joshua, again! =) It's great having wonderful brothers, isn't it??

Prairie Momma said...

Happy Birthday, Joshua!! I know you are a blessing to your family, friends, and those you meet on a regular basis. What an example of a Believer. Thank you for being an example to all of us with your joyful attitude and willingness to jump in and do what needs to be done. Now, on to the next 75 years of adventures that Our Lord will give you!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! Kelsie, you are so blessed to have an older brother, I feel rather jealous of you!