I was recently awarded the "Favorite Blog Award" by two people actually. Jenna and Bethany. Thank-you both! :) Here are the rules:
1, Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
2, Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.
3, Answer the 10 random questions.
4, Have Fun!
1) Jenna is a sixteen year old twin and sister in Christ. She lives on a farm with her large family. I really love visiting her blog. It is such a blessing! You can visit her blog here.
Bethany is another sister in the Lord. She too lives on a farm as she seeks to glorify God. You can visit her blog here. I've really loved getting to know you both throught the blogger world! :)
2) I am giving the award to:
a. Jenna at Feminine Farmgirl
b.Mrs. Regan at Regan Family Farm
c. Mia at Aspiring Homemaker
d. Jasmine at Joyfully Home
e. Bethany at Asher Acres
1.Have you ever ridden an elephant? No
2.Have you ever eaten squid? Yes, I tried some at a Chinese resteraunt once. It wasn't too bad.(It was baby squid)
3.What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? My siblings are my real best friends, and we are always doing something crazy together. (you know, the kinds of things you would only do at home) Once, it rained really hard, and filled up a small dip we had in the front yard. (this was around 2002 I think) My brother Josh and I ran through the huge puddle, water up above our ankles, and splashed each other until we were soaked! (Yes, with our shoes on!)
4.Have you ever held an alligator? No
5.Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? Sure! I've held several garden snakes before, a bull snake, and others that Dad has caught. As long as you stay calm holding them, they should stay calm as well.
6.What is your first and foremost dream in life? If the Lord wills it, my dream is to be a wife and mother someday.
7. What is your dream vacation? I've never really had a dream vacation.... Home sweet home!! If I had a dream vacation it would be somewhere out in the country though. :)
8. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? Well, I guess the only "funny movies" I've seen are the serious ones, with funny parts in them. (Like Fireproof)
9. What is your favorite song? Amazing Grace, Create In Me, In Christ Alone, Different Hymns, All kinds of worship songs........
10. If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? I can change the world! Be a Mother and raise up strong believers that goes on from generation to generation! Also, I can tell others I meet up with day to day about Christ. Impacting one persons life is an amazing start to reaching all kinds of people in our world.
I think I should also learn to have faith like a mustard seed. Prayer goes a long way if you are in God's will and have faith in Him. (Pray for our nation, He will hear!)
Keep on doing things now for God's kingdom. (Good change should start at the home before anywhere else) :)
God Bless all!