Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Being Content

Have you ever thought that where you live might be a little boring? Or maybe you wish that you had something that other states have, for example, more snow, rain, or lots more sunshine? For five years, before we moved here, my family and I lived in New Hampshire. Talk about a postcard picture every season! I really miss the colorful leaves there, as well as the greenery and the snow. Now in NM, I never have really have liked the fact that, where we are, it's dry, barren, and the most popular plants in our yard, tend to be tumbleweeds. :) Though, I've found that with every downside, there will be good thing as well. Would you like to see one of my favorite things about New Mexico? Take a look!





Beautiful, Isn't it!


Something else that New Mexico is famous for, is our large Balloon Fiesta, showing off hundreds and hundreds of balloons every year. They will sometimes fly right over our house, depending on the wind.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that every place has its good points as well as its negative points. New Mexico has a great climate to live in and such beautiful skies! We are happy to live and serve the Lord right here!

Cathy