Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Call To Anguish

Though I'm not Pentacostal, I highly recommend you take a bit of time and watch/listen to this part of a sermon done by David Wilkerson.

 It is the kind of thing that should be taught everywhere, and in every church today. America really needs to wake up and see that our country is crumbling! Christians especially need to see that "waiting for things to work themselves out" isn't going to help anything. In fact, it might make things worse.
 Let me know what you think of what Mr. Wilkerson has to say. What are some of your thoughts?  You can watch it here. Please take time to do so.

Blessings,

                   Kelsey

2 comments:

Charae Spafford said...

That is a very powerful and timely message! I have read the book Run, Baby, Run which speaks of David Wilkerson's ministry to a gangster, Nicki Cruz. Like you, I am not Pentecostal, but I do agree with his assessment of the state of the church. It is encouraging to know that some people in America are awake to the fact that we are in great spiritual trouble. If the Lord does not have mercy on us, we will surely fall.

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Kelsey-
Wow, that is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing! Thank-you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it!

Much Love,
Lydia~